Build family memories this Father’s Day by creating your own unique Box Sumo character with HEXBUG’s free downloadable Box Sumo content.
Hey parents, looking for a fun activity your kids can do with their dad this Father’s Day? We know family memories are priceless so we’ve got the perfect activity that combines creativity and robot fighting! Enter Box Sumo, a vibration-powered king of the hill styled fighting toy.
Box Sumo takes a fun spin on the classic HEXBUG nano. Dress up your nano with over 60 characters or follow these 4 easy steps to create and customize your very own Box Sumo. Then, have your character battle it out in the ring! If you want to see some of our characters in action check out our videos here:
- Free Downloadable Box Sumo
- Stick glue
- Colored pencils, markers, crayons, etc.
Steps to assembling Box Sumo
- Print out and color the Box Sumo. Here are some ideas:
- Create a look-alike Box Sumo
- A special Father’s Day Box Sumo (maybe a Super Dad)
- Create a fun mystical character (unicorn, dragon, etc.)
- Cut out along the dotted line
- Fold along the solid lines
- Glue the “GLUE!” tab to the opposite panel.
- Then glue the backside of the arms to the side of the box.
Once you’re done assembling your Box Sumo character simply attach a nano to the Box Sumo base and slide your character on top. Now you’re ready to battle! Stay tuned for a how-to build your Box Sumo environment!
Question for you! (Reply in the comments)
- How do you like to celebrate the father figures in your life?
- What kind of DIY’s would you like to see more of in our blog?
? 2019 HEXBUG All Rights Reserved